Widget Recent Post No.

ads

What is the value of foreign degree in biosciences in the year of 2018 in India

My name is Hari (Name changed).  I did my master's degree in molecular biology from an US university. Due to family problems returned to India. As everyone thinks I also thought it would be very easy to get job in India when you have an US degree.
It's not true. I did first class degree from USA and it looks fake to university recruitment team in India.
What the fish ! How do they can say? I got then, in India it doesn't matter where you studied, what you studied and what skills you got?
Why Indian government think international postgraduates would work here for 10-20k?
It is bullshit to work in India if you have graduated from foreign.
Salary for my first job was 15k INR.
Salary for my second job was 18k INR.
I studied and worked on CRISPR technology which aims to edit human genome at my postgraduate level.
I will share my experience what happened when I went to interview for post of assistant professor at government university.
I went to walk-in interview. There were total 8 people including me for job interview. Two of them completed post docs from China and Czech republic. Out of 8, three applications were from international universities. Other five already known to the interview panel. Because they were acting freely to recruitment staff. They were laughing and making jokes.
First question: why you went there and why you returned?
Second question: have you qualified Net exam?
Third question: do you have UGC equivalence certificate for MS?
It's end. Interview panel said we can't continue with your application. Sorry
I wanted to ask what you know about biotechnology or molecular biology?
My English was more fluent than that interviewers.
UGC doesn't really know what's going on there.
The result of this recruitment was--
People who studied in that same university got selected. It clearly indicates UGC rules are being manipulated by the local people and universities.
I will say if you are going for university professor interviews, expect it will be fixed match for local people.
There is huge difference in Indian and Foreign universities.
First is Corruption. I heard in above stated university, even VC has fake degree. Corruption starts from roots.
Peon, eligibility department, interview panel, head of department and even VC.
I can see future of India where people will prefer to do business rather than a university degree.
That's why I think India will never transform into superpower.
Education has the power to transform world. It gives wings to human to change the world.
Who are the politicians?
They are also products of a corrupted and useless education system.
That's why India is going down in aspects of development.
I know India is building and transforming roads, buildings. But I think government forgot about youth power. They are wasting it rather than utilizing it.
What this article advise you if you want to study abroad?
1. It's useless.
2. Don't waste your money and time.
3. Open a business with that money or you will die without food.
4. You will work like donkey even if you got talent.
5. Indian job sector recognizes only useless applications.
6. If you want to study, stay there. Don't try to return India.
My current situation inspired me to write this. And I left all the jobs I had and starting my own business rather than working in Indian job sector. I will sell vegetables but will never go for any interviews in whole India.
Thanks for useless education system !

Image result for indian education system
 Image-PT education

https://www.storypick.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/EDUCATION-10.jpg

What is the value of foreign degree in biosciences in the year of 2018 in India What is the value of foreign degree in biosciences in the year of 2018 in India Reviewed by BIO RESEARCH on March 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Labels Max-Results No.

ads
Powered by Blogger.